Saturday, August 27, 2011

Found: Cute Kitten, Needs a Good Home



He is a Siamese mix, so very sweet, has huge Blue eyes. Appears to be about 8 months old. Needs to be Neutered soon. Seems to be litter box trained and ok with dogs.
He came to my door last night, meowing and crying. When I went outside he jumped out and ran to me, rubbing all over my leg. We gave him some food and loves and brought him inside in a large carrier, hoping to find someone to take him. Unfortunately we can not keep him because one of our cats will not like him and with two cats and a dog already that would be too hard. We are going to try hard to find him a home or find his home if possible. We may have to take him to the Humane Society, but I know they are having a hard time with too many animals right now. The Human Society is currently having a telethon on Channel 3 to raise money, so it would be great if we didn't have to bring him there.
He is beautiful and very, very nice, So if you live in the Phoenix area and are interested contact me. Please.

No comments: