Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Custom Commission: Final Steps

I am a little behind on my posting! In November of 2011 I began working on this commission piece and here are some of the final photos of it before it left my hands. The client was planning to have it gold plated, but I haven't heard if she has done that yet.
If you would like to see the post on my previous progress click on the links below:
Custom Commission
Custom Commission Continued




I was unable to permanently attach the last bits. Due to the plating process the pearls could not be attached yet, so I took a photo of what it might look like when done.


With some creative assembling and photography, here is an accurate depiction of what the finished piece will look like except plated in gold. It was a great learning experience and I gained a new friend in the process.

No comments: