Thursday, June 13, 2013

Branding - Logo Image Preliminary Sketches

In this step, I used tracing paper to trace sections of the images from my inspiration photo's. I chose areas that interested me the most. From here, I will choose the sketches that I find most pleasing and what I think could best translate into a logo image. I will then try variations on the sketches by cropping, copying, flipping, and enlarging. I may possibly create tessellations or maybe leave it in it's original state.
I have labeled with letters the images that I feel could use more logo exploration.

























I think I am leaning towards A, B, G, H, I or K? I most like A, B, G, and I at this point just how they are, but I have not made any decisions yet and B sort of looks like Broccoli.
Hmm?




No comments: