Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fun Stuff from Maker Faire 2013!

On May 17th - 18th of this year I was in San Mateo for the Maker Faire doing demos for the Metal Arts Guild of San Francisco (MAG) and having lots of fun! On Friday, I was helping to set up the booth for the weekend of demos and got to look around and see some of the sites without all of the crowds. The Maker Faire organizers also treated all of us makers setting up that night to dinner and drinks. It was an exciting weekend. The demo's we did were so popular we were slammed! I even had to help out with some of the others before and after mine. Good thing I was there early and stayed late!
Here are some of the photos I took when I had a chance. Enjoy!

Look at all that FOOD!

Lot's of FIRE!

















Check this out! Really Weird!



     




Even a feeding station!











Can't believe, it's made of masking tape!



Giant MOUSE TRAP!


No comments: